Whyld River DoggyBag Reviews
Sure, we say our DoggyBag is awesome, but what do other people think?
Here's a list of all of the reviews that have been done on our dog sleeping bag so far. (If you find one that's not listed please let us know!)
1) Click on the photo below to follow along as @robinventures compares our DoggyBag with Alcott's Explorer Sleeping Bag and Hurtta's Outback Dreamer Sleeping Bag.
- Positives: warm, high quality materials, snaps
- Negatives: weight, noise from nylon, snaps
Q: Why do we list both the positive and negative from each review?
A: We believe in transparency, authenticity, and constantly improving.
These reviews are not endorsements. They are honest reviews given by honest people who have used our gear. We are proud of the glowing positives in their review, but we study any negative feedback to learn how we can improve and create better gear for our customers and their pups. We don't believe in simply putting product in your hands and saying it is good enough. We want to work with you to create better product through open feedback loops and constantly tweaking and improving our product.
The feedback in these reviews along with your own feedback will help us to make better gear for everyone. So please leave us a comment or better yet: reach out! We'd love to hear from you! 🤗❤️🐾
2) Click on the photo below to read Backcountry K-9's review
- Positives: innovative design, high quality materials and construction
- Negatives: high price point, bulky for summer camping
3) Click on the photo below to read Garage Grown Gear's Review
- Positives: well made and durable, thoughtful design, versatile
- Negatives: not compressible enough, cost
4) Click on the photo below to read She + The Shepherd's Review
- Positives: comfortable, warm, durable, modular
- Negatives: weight, packability, seasonality, snaps
As we continue to grow we will continually iterate to make sure that our product meets all of your needs! (For example: after hearing all of this feedback we are currently working on an UL down dog sleeping bag for our backpackers and ultralight fans. Stay tuned!) We want to encourage communication and collaboration as much as possible, leave us a comment, write us an email, send us a DM on Instagram, or message us on facebook. Eventually we hope to create a forum where your ideas can be heard and shared. We hope this will allow us to create a platform where we can make products together and hope that you will join us in making this a reality by raising your voice!
Hope to hear from you soon!
~ Rachel and River